We get a lot of questions about who we are, what exactly we do, and how the rental of our luxury mobile restroom trailers work. It's important to understand that these types of rentals are situational, and the price quote is highly dependant on the circumstances of your event and individual needs.
In an effort to help everyone understand a little more about our rentals, here are some of the most Frequently Asked Questions we get with rental inquiries:
- What is The Texas Loo?
The Texas Loo carries a large fleet of luxury mobile restroom trailers available to rent for any special event or long-term occasion. What began as a retirement business has grown to become one of the largest fleets of rental Restroom Trailers in the State of Texas.
- Where is The Texas Loo located?
The Texas Loo is based out of Magnolia, Texas, but we provide services throughout Texas, Louisiana, and Oklahoma.
- What type of events does The Texas Loo serve?
Our luxury mobile restroom trailers work for any occasion. We can mix and match trailers to accommodate any size event for single day, multi-day, longer-term (weeks or months), and off-grid locations! Weddings, corporate events, parties of all kinds, construction, building remodels, remote/off-grid events, school events, concerts, festivals, sporting events, rodeos, disaster relief, and more - no event is too big or too small!
- What size unit is right for my needs?
Multiple factors determine what size trailer is right for your event, but a good general rule of thumb we follow is to provide one stall/urinal for every 50 guests.
- How far in advance should we book our rental?
We receive a high volume of inquiries daily and our schedules fill up fast, and far in advance. For this reason, you should contact us AS SOON AS POSSIBLE to make your reservation.
- What is provided with your restroom services?
- The luxury restroom trailer unit(s)
- Standard toiletry supplies (toilet paper, hand soap, paper towels, etc.)
- Delivery, set up, and removal
- We can also provide our own power via generators and water filled prior to arriving onsite if necessary
- How many trailers will I need and how much will it cost?
Our pricing varies, and is dependent on several factors that are specific to your event, including (but not limited to) the following:
- Estimated Number of Guests
- Length of Event
- Access to Power/Water onsite
- Do you have insurance?
Absolutely. We are insured and can provide a Certificate of Insurance for customers upon request.
- Are your trailer rentals ADA compliant and wheelchair accessible?
Yes. We have a selection of ADA Compliant Trailers available to complement any of our other models.
To request a quote or inquire about further information on our luxury mobile restroom services please contact us.